Lasco Enterprises is closely monitoring the global health response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. We are committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 and the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our primary concern. You can rely on us to act with utmost caution.
With the situation evolving quickly, here are the measurements Lasco Enterprises is taking at each restaurant location to ensure health and safety for all:
- In addition to our already rigorous standards of cleanliness, we have increased frequency of sanitizing tables, door handles, and seats with a disinfectant.
- We have placed hand sanitizer at high-touch points across the restaurants, including restrooms, host stands, and the kitchen
- We have mandated continued daily staff training to review our health and safety procedures, as well as review the personal hygiene manual and wellness plan.
- We are closely monitoring the health of all employees–it is expected that our staff stay home if they are not feeling well.
- Minute-to-minute monitoring of local public safety measures and following regulations to be applied immediately.
During this time, our concepts will remain open and we will continue to offer our food to-go. We appreciate each and every one of our loyal customers! Thank you for assisting to ensure a clean, healthy and happy environment.